- 80% Lower Receiver Jigs
- 80% Lower Receiver Jig Set
- 80% Lower Receiver & 80% Jig Combo, Raw, 2-Pack
Current Top Sellers
80% Lower Receiver & 80% Jig Combo, Raw, 2-Pack
Need a 80% lower receiver & lower receiver jig combo? This pack comes with two raw 80% lowers and jig to help finish your AR-15 lower receiver build. This 80% lower receiver and jig combo pack is a great way to get your hands on lower receivers at a fraction of the cost of other AR-15 lower receivers on the market.
Raw 80% Lower Receivers
- Comes with two(2) raw lower receivers
- Made by Tactical Machining
- Forged out of 7075-T6 aluminum for durability
- Comes with a flared magwell and factory milled rear pocket
- Made in the USA
- NO FFL REQUIRED
- A determination letter provided to Tactical Machining from the ATF/FTB states that these 80% lower receivers do not meet firearm classification as stated in 18 U.S.C. 921(a)(3).
This 80% lower drill press jig comes with:
- Right and left jig plates
- Top drilling adapter plate
- Trigger / fire control template
- Shelf and trigger slot template
- 1/4”-20 x 1-3/4” - Socket Head Cap Screw
- 1/4”-20 x 1-1/2” - Socket Head Cap Screw
- (4 qty) #10-24 x 1/2” - Socket Head Cap Screw
- 1/8" drill bit
- 5/32" drill bit
- 5/16" drill bit
- 3/8" drill bit
- 31/64" drill bit
As will all our 80% lower receivers and other AR-15 parts, NO FFL IS REQUIRED. All products sold are compliant with the gun control act of 1968 and, as such, are not considered firearms according to 18 U.S.C. 921(a)(3).
Absolutely GREAT Deal!
Posted by Bob on Nov 17th 2015
For the money, it is IMPOSSIBLE to beat! I got 2 VERY nice raw receivers with NO flaws & crisp lines, NO issues,.. THEN got the 80% Jig that put My puny Anderson lower jig to Shame! I'm tooling up to do both raw receivers and another anodize black receiver tomorrow. I'm REALLY looking forward to using My new jig! (got a DAMN nice new floor Model laser sighted 16 speed drill press to try with it!!) Going to be smiling a LOT come tomorrow! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the combo to ANYONE ESPECIALLY new first-timers,.. Trust Me, it will be a WHOL LOT easier with THIS jig set-up! Bob
Posted by ken leske on Oct 28th 2015
no complaints on the raws that i bought. jig was good to. will buy from again.