Site Information

 Loading... Please wait...

80% Lower Receivers

80% Lower Receivers

What are 80% Lower Receivers?

If your looking to build your own custom AR-15 then one of the first things you're going to need is an 80% lower receiver. An 80% lower receiver is fully within the law of purchasing without any FFL transfer or paperwork. This is possible because the law specifically states that a FFL transfer is needed only when you purchase the lower receiver 100% complete. The only AR-15 lower receivers we sell are 80% complete and does require the builder to complete the remaining 20%. Without the builder fully completing the lower receiver it is nothing more than a paperweight. Completion of the 80% lower is done using a jig designed specifcally for this type of lower receiver.

No FFL Required

Why Is It Legal To
Build Your Own AR15?

Learn Here