AR Pistol Kits
Quality rifle and pistol build kits for the AR15, AR9, and popular handgun platforms.
Whether it's a whisper-quiet 300 BLK build, an AR-15 pistol, or AR9, you'll find quality 80% pistol kits available at at a great price. Each pistol build kit we sell (regardless of platform) is forged, CNC machined and manufactured by some of the nation's top gunsmiths and arms makers. Each kit is guaranteed to be 100% parts-compatible with its retail gun counterpart.
First time building? Use our helpful guides.
- How to Build an AR-15: The Complete Parts Guide
- 300 Blackout Parts & Compatibility Guide
- The AR9 Pistol Build Guide
Kits Ship to Your Front Door
No components in any of our pistol kits are considered firearms by the ATF or federal law, and federal law allows private citizens to build firearms at home for personal use -- no serial number or paperwork required. That means your kit ships directly to your front door, no FFL required, no extra taxes or fees, and no waiting in line at the gun store counter. Be aware that some states (like California) have passed gun laws contrary to federal law.
State Laws May Vary
Contrary to federal law, some states have restricted or banned the sale, shipment, ownership, and use of pistol kits, 80% frames, and certain firearm components. Because of these bans and restrictions, we cannot fulfill orders to all fifty states. Before ordering, be sure to check our Shipping & Returns Policy to confirm your state is not restricted. If you have questions about the legality of building a firearm in your state, always speak with an attorney.
AR Pistol Kit Specs
- All carbon barrels forged from MIL-B-11595 E steel (4150 or Chromoly Vanadium)
- All carbon barrels and chambers treated with Nitride (Melonite) or Phosphate coating
- All stainless / match barrels forged from Crucible 416R steel for sub-MOA accuracy
- All bolt carrier groups (BCGs) full-auto, staked, M16 profile, chrome-lined
- All stripped upper receivers forged from mil-spec 7075 T6 aluminum
- All buffer assemblies and lower parts kits are mil-spec in fit and finish
- All upper assemblies ship test-fired and ready to install with no additional assembly required.
DISCLAIMER: If you are new to the world of DIY gun building, you likely have a lot of questions and rightfully so. It’s an area that has a lot of questions that, without the correct answers, could have some serious implications. At 80-lower.com, we are by no means providing this content on our website to serve as legal advice or legal counsel. We encourage each and every builder to perform their own research around their respective State laws as well as educating themselves on the Federal laws. When performing your own research, please be sure that you are getting your information from a reliable source.