AR15 Rifle Kit
Piecing together your own AR15 Rifle Kit is a pretty damn cool project. It’s something to be proud of, and really, it’s a money-saver compared to picking up a fully built rifle off-the-shelf at the local gun shop. Take a browse at our AR15 Rifle Kits and you’ll likely find the exact configuration you’ve been wanting, minus the higher price tag and paperwork!
AR-15 Rifle Kit Specs & Features
- All carbon barrels forged from MIL-B-11595 E steel (4150 or Chromoly Vanadium)
- All carbon barrels and chambers treated with Nitride (Melonite) or Phosphate coating
- All stainless / match barrels forged from Crucible 416R steel for sub-MOA accuracy
- All bolt carrier groups (BCGs) full-auto, staked, M16 profile, chrome-lined
- All stripped upper receivers forged from mil-spec 7075 T6 aluminum
- All buffer assemblies and lower parts kits are mil-spec in fit and finish
First-time builder? Master the black rifle and start here, "How to Build an AR-15 (The Complete Parts Guide)".
These AR Kits are Not Considered Firearms
Because only the stripped lower receiver is the only part considered the firearm within an AR15, you enjoy the benefit of your AR15 Rifle Kit shipping directly to your front door – no FFL paperwork or fees required! Everything you need to complete your rifle is included: Barrel, gas system, buffer, tube, spring, stock, trigger mechanism, front sight post, the works. Our AR15 Rifle Kits come with different furniture and configurations, from bull barrels to pencil barrels, from old-school to modern, and everything in between.
State Laws May Vary
Contrary to federal law, some states have either restricted or banned the sale, transfer, and ownership of 80% lowers, firearm blanks, and other gun parts. Because of these restrictions, we cannot ship our products to certain states. Please confirm whether your state is restricted on our Shipping & Return Policy before placing an order. We cannot fulfill orders to restricted states if placed.
Benefits of a Rifle Kit:
- No FFL is required to buy or own one
- 100% compatible with retail AR15 parts
- Takes as little as 15 to 30 minutes to complete
- Made from quality billet or forged aluminum, or weapons-grade polymer
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects and workmanship
- Proudly made, coated, and engraved in the USA
DISCLAIMER: If you are new to the world of DIY gun building, you likely have a lot of questions and rightfully so. It’s an area that has a lot of questions that, without the correct answers, could have some serious implications. At 80-lower.com, we are by no means providing this content on our website to serve as legal advice or legal counsel. We encourage each and every builder to perform their own research around their respective State laws as well as educating themselves on the Federal laws. When performing your own research, please be sure that you are getting your information from a reliable source.