AR15 Pistol Kit
An AR15 Pistol Kit is the next exciting build project that you’ve been waiting for. An AR Pistol can be one of the most fun, rewarding, cost-efficient builds to add to your arsenal. Our kits have been painstakingly packaged together so that builders can get every piece they need in one easy-to-build kit. Pair your kit with an optional billet or forged 80% lower, and you'll have all the components you need (grab a jig for the lower, too!) to complete your build! AR pistols utilize the same lower as a rifle, so any standard AR-15 jig will suffice.
AR Pistol Specs & Features
- All carbon barrels forged from MIL-B-11595 E steel (4150 or Chromoly Vanadium)
- All carbon barrels and chambers treated with Nitride (Melonite) or Phosphate coating
- All stainless / match barrels forged from Crucible 416R steel for sub-MOA accuracy
- All bolt carrier groups (BCGs) full-auto, staked, M16 profile, chrome-lined
- All stripped upper receivers forged from mil-spec 7075 T6 aluminum
- All buffer assemblies and lower parts kits are mil-spec in fit and finish
- With an optional 80% lower, all kits include the necessary parts for building a functional, range-ready AR.
- All upper assemblies ship test-fired and ready to install with no additional assembly required.
Kits Available in 5.56 NATO and 300 Blackout
Each builder is unique and has their own preferences when it comes to building and shooting - we get that. That is why we offer AR-15 Pistol Build kits chambered in 5.56 and 300 AAC Blackout. Also, the hand guard options available allow for you to easily choose a build kit that is not only the right caliber for you, but one that also allows for accessory attachments the suit your preference. Whether it be Keymod, M-Lok, QD/MOE, there is an AR Pistol Build Kit for you!
Legal to Build Under Federal Law
Even with an optional 80% lower receiver included, your AR15 kit is not considered a firearm under federal law. That means no components in the kit require an FFL transfer, paperwork, fees, or extra taxes to the government. Your finished pistol will not require serialization or any kind of "registration" under federal law, so long as it is retained in a pistol configuration.
State Laws May Vary
Contrary to federal law, some states have either restricted or banned the sale, transfer, and ownership of 80% lowers, firearm blanks, and other gun parts. Because of these restrictions, we cannot ship our products to certain states. Please confirm whether your state is restricted on our Shipping & Return Policy before placing an order. We cannot fulfill orders to restricted states if placed.
Get to buildin’.
DISCLAIMER: If you are new to the world of DIY gun building, you likely have a lot of questions and rightfully so. It’s an area that has a lot of questions that, without the correct answers, could have some serious implications. At 80-lower.com, we are by no means providing this content on our website to serve as legal advice or legal counsel. We encourage each and every builder to perform their own research around their respective State laws as well as educating themselves on the Federal laws. When performing your own research, please be sure that you are getting your information from a reliable source.