AR15 Rifle Kit
Piecing together your own AR15 Rifle Kit is a pretty damn cool project. It’s something to be proud of, and really, it’s a money-saver compared to picking up a fully built rifle off-the-shelf at the local gun shop. Take a browse at our AR15 Rifle Kits and you’ll likely find the exact configuration you’ve been wanting, minus the higher price tag and paperwork!
Rifle Kit Specifications & Features
- All carbon barrels forged from MIL-B-11595 E steel (4150 or Chromoly Vanadium)
- All carbon barrels and chambers treated with Nitride (Melonite) or Phosphate coating
- All stainless / match barrels forged from Crucible 416R steel for sub-MOA accuracy
- All bolt carrier groups (BCGs) full-auto, staked, M16 profile, chrome-lined
- All stripped upper receivers forged from mil-spec 7075 T6 aluminum
- All buffer assemblies and lower parts kits are mil-spec in fit and finish
First-time builder? Master the black rifle and start here, "How to Build an AR-15 (The Complete Parts Guide)".
Not a Firearm (Yet)
Because only the stripped lower receiver is the only part considered the firearm within an AR15, you enjoy the benefit of your AR15 Rifle Kit shipping directly to your front door – no FFL paperwork or fees required! Everything you need to complete your rifle is included: Barrel, gas system, buffer, tube, spring, stock, trigger mechanism, front sight post, the works. Our AR15 Rifle Kits come with different furniture and configurations, from bull barrels to pencil barrels, from old-school to modern, and everything in between.
Completing Your Build: Pick a Receiver Option
If you're ready to complete your rifle build immediately, simply select one of the optional forged or billet 80% lower receivers on the product page. Completing the 80% lower is easy: Simply combine with an AR-15 jig (required drill bits and end mill bits are included). These "almost-complete" lowers are not yet considered firearms, and they too can be shipped straight to your door. You finish the machining with simple tools and the jig, and your AR15 lower is complete – legal to assemble with a parts kit, no paperwork or fees, and no waiting in line!
Can't decide? Read our comparison Guide: Stripped vs. 80% Lowers.
Benefits of an AR15 Rifle Kit:
- No FFL Required
- Pre-assembled Upper
- 100% Mil-Spec
- Everything Needed to Build Rifle
- Requires Little Mechanical Knowledge
- Choose from 5.56, .223, & 300 Blackout
- Only Requires Basic Hand Tools
- Made in the USA