LR-308 Rifle Kit
Precision and customization at an affordable price.
Our LR-308 kits are carefully selected and configured for maximum accuracy without breaking your budget (after all, you'll need that nice 24x mil/BDC scope to ring steel at 800 yards with your new build). We work with some of the country's top gunsmiths to bring hyper-accurate barrels mounted to mil-spec receivers in every LR-308 platform we sell. And the best part is, you get to piece it together and truly make it your own -- either pick up a matching .308 80% lower with your kit, or pair it up with whatever stripped receiver you've got waiting in the wings.
LR-308 Kit Specs & Features
- Carbon barrels manufactured from MIL-B-11595 E steel (4150 or Chromoly Vanadium)
- All carbon barrels and chambers treated with Nitride (Melonite) or Phosphate coating
- All stainless / match barrels forged from Crucible 416R steel for sub-MOA accuracy
- All stripped upper receivers forged from mil-spec 7075 T6 aluminum
- All buffer assemblies and lower parts kits are mil-spec in fit and finish
AR-10/.308 Parts Compatibility
We selected the DPMS Panther .308 platform for the .308 rifle kit, thanks in large part to its wide availability of aftermarket components, and comparatively lower cost when compared to the ArmaLite and SR-25 platforms. Those cost savings do not hinder reliability or accuracy: Each kit is shipped with a functional, pre-built upper that's test-fired and fitted with a barrel that offers MOA accuracy or better with practically every load or grain count.