The all new Premium 80% Lower Fire/Safe Marked Billet has been redesigned with the builder in mind. The Premium 80% Billet has been upgraded and now offers a threaded bolt catch release hole as well as a threaded rear takedown detent hole. These advancements allow for simple and effortless install of your AR Lower parts kit components, now ending some of the most frustrating aspects of your 80% lower build. Each Premium 80% Lower Billet will also come with the needed screws and hex key for install.
(5) Premium Black Fire/Safe Marked Billet 80% Lower Receiver:
- Color: Anodized Black
- 100% Mil-Spec
- Quantity: 5
- Fire/Safe Marked: Yes
- Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Threaded Bolt Catch Hole
- Threaded Rear Takedown Detent Hole
- Screws and Hex Key
- Broached Magwell
- Enhanced, heavy duty trigger guard
- 100% Made in the USA
- NO FFL REQUIRED"
80% Lower Jig (5D Tactical) complete with Tooling:
- Guaranteed Universal - 100% compatible with all manufacturer's 80% lower - Guaranteed
- Reuseable - Can easily complete 20+ 80% lowers
- Faster -Finish your lower faster, with less drilling than ever before. Complete your 80% lowers in 45 minutes! (50% faster with 75% less drilling than any other 80% lower jig currently on the market)
- Tougher - Drilling guide plates are constructed of solid steel, longer lasting and more accurate than competitors
- Stronger - End mill bit flex reduced by 59% with built-in, high-speed bearing
- Precise - Jig fastens to lowers the same way an upper receiver does, which ensures a true center, fully accurate fire control group area
- User-Friendly - “Milling Guide Template Cavities” on the top plate does away with common fail points
- Forever - Replace parts as they wear out; not the entire jig
- Bundled - Drill bits included:
- 1) 3/8 inch drill bit
- 1) 5/16 inch drill bit
- 1) 5/32 inch drill bit
- 1) 3/8 inch stop collar
- End mill bit included:
- 1) 5/16 inch end mill bit - custom, carbide 3-flute with ¼ inch shank (to fit into compact router)
Note: We recommend that you have 1 end mill bit for every 3 80% lowers you plan to complete.
Feel free to check out our AR-15 5D Tactical Jig FAQs for any questions you may have
No FFL is required to purchase this lower receiver. This forged 7075 aluminum 80% lower receiver is not considered a firearm and is compliant with the gun control act of 1968 not classified as a firearm as defined in 18 U.S.C. 921(a)(3).
Assembly overview for the AR-15 and AR-308 Router Jigs by 5D Tactical. In this video we cover everything you'll need to finish an AR-15 or AR-308 80% lower receiver with one of our Router Jigs, and general assembly instructions for the jig. This is part 1 of 2 in our Router Jig instructional video series. Part 2 covers how to use the jig to finish a lower: https://youtu.be/MFNVYXM3p0k AR-15 80% Lower Jig AR-308 80% Lower Jig Heavy Drums Bass by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/) Artist: http://audionautix.com/
5D Tactical Ro...Assembly overview for the AR-15 and AR-308 Router Jigs by 5D T...
5D Tactical Ro...This is part 2 of our instructional video series for the AR-15...