Get in on a solid piece of our nation's history that's been slightly upgraded, and check out this 1911 build kit by Stealth Arms. It comes with everything you need to end up with a fully functioning 1911. You'll need to supply your own mags and ammo though.
This build kit features a government sized Stealth Arms 80% frame, slide, and internal parts. The frame and slide have been anodized in black. The frame itself is made from 7075 aluminum instead of steel, so you'll have an easier time finishing its cutting. This also means it'll be 60% lighter to carry than a steel frame on your 1911. It has an integral pic rail underneath for mounting a tac light or laser. All you need to do is finish cutting the 80% frame and then assemble it all.
Why Should you Build Your Own 1911?
There are a few reasons. First, it'll make you intimately familiar with the workings of one. Second, you'll be able to customize it any way you want with any number of options. Third, simply put: bragging rights.
Features of 1911 Build Kit:
- .45 ACP Commander 4.25″ Tactical Anodized Black 80% 1911 Frame (included)
- Manufactured from 7075 aluminum
- Directions included
- All fitting can be done with a hand file
What’s Included in this Kit?
- .45 ACP Commander 4.25″ Tactical Anodized Black 80% 1911 Frame
- Slide Stop
- Barrel, Link, Pin, Barrel bushings
- Adjustable Trigger
- Grip Safety
- Grip Screws & Bushing
- Hammer Strut
- Mainspring Housing
- 11-Piece Pin Set
- 7-Piece Spring Set
- Magazine Catch Assembly
- Firing Pin Stop
- Thumb Safety
- Plunger Tube
- Recoil Guide
- Novak Fixed Sights
- 8-round Magazine
- We can only guarantee that these parts will fit with 1911 frames manufactured by Stealth Arms, due to differences with other manufacturers tolerances.
- This frame is 80% complete and still needs to be finished by the builder. NO FFL is required for purchase.
AR-15Lowerreceivers.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally. Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily.