You decided you want to build a gun that's both easy to carry and a bit more practical in terms of ammo and capacity. But like many other people, you love the aesthetic and feel of a solid 1911. So, you were smart about it and decided to make it commander-sized and chambered for 9mm instead of .45acp, which leads you here. Like I said, you're smart.
This 1911 build kit will get you everything you need to build a commander-sized 1911 chambered in 9mm, save for mags and ammo. All of the components of your build kit are manufactured from solid chromoly steel or tough 7075 aluminum, which makes each component incredibly strong and durable. This build kit was designed specifically to be used with 1911 frames manufactured by Stealth Arms.
Why Should you Build Your Own 1911?
Built is always better than bought, everyone knows that. So the next time your buddy thinks he is hot stuff and showing you his new 1911, go ahead and show him who is boss. Whip out that built 1911 and shut him up real quick.
Features of 1911 Build Kit:
- 9MM Commander 4.25″ Tactical Anodized Black 80% 1911 Frame (included)
- Manufactured from 7075 aluminum
- Directions included
- All fitting can be done with a hand file
What’s Included in this Kit?
- 9MM Commander 4.25″ Tactical Anodized Black 80% 1911 Frame
- Slide Stop
- Barrel, Link, Pin, Barrel bushings
- Adjustable Trigger
- Grip Safety
- Grip Screws & Bushing
- Hammer Strut
- Mainspring Housing
- 11-Piece Pin Set
- 7-Piece Spring Set
- Magazine Catch Assembly
- Firing Pin Stop
- Thumb Safety
- Plunger Tube
- Recoil Guide
- Novak Fixed Sights
- 8-round Magazine
- We can only guarantee that these parts will fit with 1911 frames manufactured by Stealth Arms, due to differences with other manufacturers tolerances.
- This frame is 80% complete and still needs to be finished by the builder. NO FFL is required for purchase.
AR-15Lowerreceivers.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally. Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily.