Who dares to say the AR-15 can't reach 500, 600, even 800 meters? Not you, because you're picking up this kick-ass 6.5 Grendel build kit, accurized to the bleeding edge with mil-spec parts and a match barrel. Grab that optional 80% lower and you'll have all the parts required to build a black rifle tack driver with a single box o' parts.
At the business end you're getting a classic A2-type flash hider and standard threads for any brake or comp. The barrel's forged and beautifully cut from 4150 CMV, all mil-spec and coated with a Parkerized finish. A free-float M-Lok handguard provides space for your favorite tac-light, grip, and/or bipod. Forged receivers complete the look with a Type III anodized finish. Inside is a full-auto BCG and single-stage trigger that breaks clean like glass. Out back, a typical forged buffer tube and M4-type buttstock makes for a comfortable, light, and adjustable length of pull.
6.5 Grendel Rifle Kit Specs:
- Barrel Length: 20″
- Barrel Profile:Heavy
- Gas System:Rifle-length
- Barrel Steel:4150 Chromoly Vanadium (CMV)
- Barrel Finish:Parkerization
- Muzzle Thread: 5/8-24
- Chamber:6.5 Grendel Type II
- Twist Rate: 1:8
- Diameter at Gas Block: 0.750”
- Gas Block Type: Low-profile
- Muzzle Device: A2 flash hider
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6
- Receiver Type: Low-profile w/ Picatinny
- Handguard Type:15” M-Lok
- Bolt Carrier Group Included: Yes
- Bolt Steel: Shot-peened, MPI-tested, 9310
- Bolt Carrier Profile: M-16 Full-auto
- Charging Handle Included: Yes
6.5 Grendel Rifle Kit Features:
- Complete built kit (w/ optional 80% lower)
- Features match-grade 4150 barrel
- No FFL required to purchase
- Ships straight to your front door
- Upper is pre-built and ready to fire
- Mil-spec fittings and finishes
- Proudly built in the U.S.A.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Barrel: Nitride-coated, match-grade, 20”, chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor. Made of 4150 steel. Features 1:8 twist rate and rifle-length gas system. Includes 12” M-Lok handguard, 0.750″ diameter low profile gas block, and .308 sized A2 "birdcage" style muzzle brake.
Upper: Mil-spec, made of forged 7075 T6 aluminum. Hard-coat anodized (Type III).
Bolt: Mil-spec, M16 full-auto. Shot-peened, made of 9310 steel. Includes 8620 gas carrier.
80% Lower: Complete with an optional 80% lower. All lowers include mil-spec fittings and hard-coat anodizing.
Lower Parts Kit: Includes mil-spec CMMG lower parts kit. Features six-position M4 buttstock, shorty buffer tube, and buffer.
Charging handle: Standard 7075 Forged charging handle.
Please note: If completing your 6.5 Creedmoor build using the optional 80% lower, please select an 80 lower jig from our available options.
AR-15Lowerreceivers.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally. Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily.