If you have crafted your own Glock® pistol frame using one of Polymer80's kits, you might find that you want to enhance your shooting experience with a killer conversion kit. But maybe you've heard that most kits are not compatible. Well that's a problem of the past because this kit was designed specifically for handguns made from Polymer80 V1/V2 Glock® models 17/19/22/23/31.
While this conversion kit is easy to set up and use, it comes with a bunch of awesome features, such as a MCKGEN2 stabilzing brace that will shoot both folded or unfolded and an ergonomic finger groove grip for increased stability. It is also accepts suppressors and compensators 1.38" and comes with a spare mag container. And of course, it comes top and side Picatinny rails for you optics and any other accessories you need.
- Fits Polymer 80 models V1/V2 for comparable Glock models 17/19/22/23/31
- Comes with 2 Charging Handles (One for Glock slides and One for P80 slides)
- Equipped with the MCKGEN2 Stabilizer which shoots folded and locked
- Rear door extends an additional 15 degrees making it easier to insert and extract the handgun
- Suppressor friendly accommodating a suppressor up to 1.38” diameter
- Features an improved spare magazine holder that operates with a mag catch and magazine release button
- No pistol disassembly required—just place pistol into the kit, lock and go
- Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
- Polymer top Picatinny rail for sights and optics
- Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e…thumb rests
- Ambidextrous for fast and easy handling
- Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
WARNING: Handling firearms parts and accessories can expose you to lead and other petroleum products known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or "assault weapons" (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily.
GunBuilders.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.