Easy Jig Gen 2 with Tooling (AR15/AR9)
$249.99 (You Save $30.00)
Free Shipping on all orders $325+!
Easy Jig Gen 2 (AR15/AR9):
Alright, so here it is: you’ve come to the conclusion you want an AR-15 or AR-9 for whatever reason, and you know the whole build centers on the lower receiver. But you don’t want to go buy a stripped lower, oh no. You wanna build the whole thing with your own two hands. You want to revel in victory at the end as you smirk at the once 80% lower you so gloriously showed who’s boss by milling out yourself. You want to bask in the triumphant final glow that is your new fully stripped lower.
…or you just wanna feel good that you built your own AR-15.
We can help.
Check out the Easy Jig Gen 2 for AR-15/AR-9. It’s the easiest way to go from having an 80% lower receiver to having your very own Stormbreaker. Use it to mill out any 80% lowers out there whether AR-15 or AR-9. It’s simple to use too. As long as you follow the instructions to the letter, your lower will come out as good-looking, as precise, and as functional as any big-named company’s stripped lower receivers. Check out its features:
- Self-centering attachment of your lower: ensures your pocket and trigger pin and safety holes come out perfectly aligned regardless of what funky shape of lower you throw in it.
- Universal: it’s been tested and verified to work with 23 different routers/laminate trimmers.
- Fast as hell: you can complete your lower in 30-45 minutes. Sounds a lot better than taking an hour or two by using the other jigs out there, doesn’t it?
- Built-in depth guides: don’t worry about screwing it up. Again, if you follow the instructions exactly, the depth guides will show you exactly how deep to mill and when to do it.
- Pilot hole: before you go gettin’ any dirty thoughts about pilots, know that the EJG2 has been upgraded from the gen 1 model. Before, you had to drill a ton of holes into your lower to get your trigger pocket milled out, but not any more. With the EJG2, you drill one hol, and mill from there. It’s beautifully easy.
- Using the EJG2 to finish your own lower receivers keeps you from having to go through an FFL or jump through any legal hoops.
- Reusable: the only question is, how many AR rifles do you want to own?
Tooling for Easy Jig Gen 2
The Easy Jig Gen 2 is the easiest to use 80% lower jig ever released. But drill bits and end mills wear out over time, and eventually, you’ll need replacements. We’ve got you covered. The EJG2 tool kit includes everything you need to get back up and running:
- 1) 3/8” drill bit
- 1) 5/32” drill bit
- 1) 21/64” drill bit
- 1) 5/16” end mill bit – solid carbide with ¼ inch shank (to fit into the compact router)
Note: It is recommended that you have 1 end mill bit for every 3 80% lowers you plan to complete.
Please note: This jig cannot be modified or upgraded to work with any of the larger AR platforms that run 7.62x51mm (.308WIN) ammo. That’s your LR-308 or DPMS gen 1 patterned lower, and that’s one of our other jig kits, the Easy Jig Gen 2 Multi-Platform. But if you only ever plan to work with the AR-15 and/or AR-9 platforms, then who cares right? Save yourself a few bucks and get rockin’ with the AR-15/AR-9 version of the Easy Jig Gen 2.
Easy Jig Gen 2 with Tooling (AR15/AR9)
(You Save $30 )
Free Shipping on all orders $250+!
First build, easy to use, high quality finish
I got the kit, assembled per the included instructions and proceeded to finish my lower. Very stable, great design. I didn't use any fancy equipment, I clamped the jig into a clamping saw horse from HF. I used a bosch trim router and of course the easy jig. The final product is outstanding, I am ordering a few more lowers and may even try one that is already anodized.
Makes doing lowers easy
this jig kit makes doing lowers so easy. i thought it would be difficult to keep it put together or keep it still and not shake or wobble due to cheap construction while i was doing my lower but it surprised me. the pieces all fit together perfect and it was solid the whole time and stayed in one piece.
I have used the Gen 1 Easy jig and now used this and couldnt be happier with the changes and upgrades they made.