If you're wanting a simple and effective upgrade to your AR to get you into that better-than-mil-spec territory with your trigger, then stop here and read this. You need to check out the Saber. It's JMT's Single Stage Drop-In 3.5-4 lb Trigger, and it'll significantly improve your shooting even from the first shot you pop off after installation.
The JMT Saber is a single-stage trigger with a drop-in design for quick and painless installation. Its pull weight comes in at a lighter 3.5 to 4 lbs, it features quicker resets, super-crisp breaks, and the trigger itself has been skeletonized for even lighter trigger actuation. See below for more info.
Please note: Due to its hammer profile, this trigger is not recommended for AR-15 to 9mm conversion.
- Single-stage, 3.5- 4.0 lb. pull weight
- Quick reset for faster response time between shots
- Precision CNC and machined from high-grade 7075-T6 aluminum
- Lightened trigger pull with super-crisp release to improve accuracy
- Straight and Curved skeletonized trigger for function and comfort
- Self-contained design makes it easy and quick to install with no fine-tuning needed
- High tolerance components with black oxide finish on trigger, hammer and disconnect
- Contained in JMT’s signature blue anodized aluminum housing with laser etching
WARNING: Handling firearms parts and accessories can expose you to lead and other petroleum products known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or "assault weapons" (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily.
AR-15lowerreceivers.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.