There's a reason Magpul is so great at what they do. Their parts are super rugged, they're as tough if not tougher than mil-spec stuff, and they usually weigh less too. The Magpul MOE® Mil-Spec Carbine Stock is no different. It's light, it's tough, and it's smart in its design. Its configuration makes the length adjustment latch both fast and shielded from being accidentally accuated or snagged. See below for all its awesome features.
- Mounts on Mil-Spec sized carbine receiver extension tube
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON AR15/M4 applications
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments.
WARNING: Handling firearms parts and accessories can expose you to lead and other petroleum products known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or "assault weapons" (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily.
AR-15lowerreceivers.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.