You know, you can get more out of your AR shooting experience even just by making minor changes to your AR's lower parts kit. This lower parts kit by WMD Guns is mil-spec save for one detail: the trigger, hammer, and disconnector have all been coated in nickel boron. Their NiB-X coating creates a smoother trigger operation. Now there's no more gritty feel to your trigger pull. See below for more info.
- Hammer, NiB-X coated (nickel boron)
- Trigger, NiB-X coated (nickel boron)
- Disconnect, NiB-X coated (nickel boron)
- Bolt Catch, Nitromet-coated (melonite)
- Mag Catch, Nitromet-coated (melonite)
- Mag Catch Button, Nitromet-coated (melonite)
- Safety Selector, Nitromet-coated (melonite)
- Front Pivot Pin, Nitromet-coated (melonite)
- Rear Takedown Pin, Nitromet-coated (melonite)
- All necessary detents and springs
WARNING: Handling firearms parts and accessories can expose you to lead and other petroleum products known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or "assault weapons" (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily.
AR-15lowerreceivers.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.