Ready to own your first (or another) AR-15? Ready to empower yourself to build the thing yourself? It's about time. We put together the premium Ultimate AR-15 Rifle Kit just for you. And now, it includes the Easy Jig Gen 2 Multi-Platform with Tooling, so you can build the whole damn thing yourself. So stop screwing around and get your build on!
This kit is made to bring you every single pin, spring, drill bit, most of the needed tools, and the necessary parts you need to complete your own fully finished and functional AR-15 in one inclusive package.
Your AR-15 Rifle Kit Includes:
- Barrel - 16" Carbine-length, 416R stainless steel chambered in .223 Wylde with a 1:8 twist rate (included & installed)
- Upper Receiver - Forged 7075 aluminum (included & installed)
- 13.5" M-Lok free float handguard (included & installed)
- Bolt Carrier Group (included & installed)
- .750" Low-Profile Gas Block (included & installed)
- Gas Tube (included & installed)
- A2 Birdcage Flash Suppressor (included & installed)
- Charging Handle (included & installed)
- Butt Stock & Buffer Tube Assembly (included)
- Magpul MBUS front and read flip-up sights
- Magpul angled foregrip
- Magpul premium pistol grip
- Magpul enhanced trigger guard
- Mil-spec buffer tube and stock kit
- Tactical rifle sling (black)
- Rugged tactical rifle case with customizable foam inserts
- Easy Jig Gen 2 Multi-Platform (80% Lower Jig)
- Easy Jig Gen 2 tooling (end mill and drill bits)
- Armorer's wrench
- Pin punch set
- Porter Cable PCE 6430 Router
Choose Your 80% Lower:
- 7075 T6 forged aluminum
- 6061 Premium billet aluminum
- No lower optional
AR-15 Rifle Kit Details (Expanded):
Upper Assembly: This upper receiver is Forged from 7075 - T6 aluminum and is hard coat anodized black for durability. Featuring M4 feed ramp cuts, these upper receivers are made in the USA. The upper assembly comes to you pre-assembled and ready to go. Simply mount it onto your completed lower assembly, and add the backup sights of your choice. Since its barrel is chambered in .223 Wylde, it's made to accept both .223 and 5.56mm NATO rounds.
80% Lower Receiver: This kit comes with your choice of either a forged or a billet fire and safe-engraved black 80% lower. Alternatively, choose the "No lower" option if you already have your lower picked out. Our lower receivers are already anodized to match the upper receiver assembly perfectly. The 80% lower is ready for you to mill the trigger pocket and drill the holes for the trigger pins and safety selector.
Please note: This AR-15 build kit requires that the builder complete the 80% lower receiver themselves, but that' the rewarding part of the experience (and the only way to build your own AR-15 without the need of an FFL transfer or serialization).
AR-15Lowerreceivers.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally. Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily.