By now, you're experienced enough to know your way around a work bench when it comes to building, maintaining, and modding the AR-15 and its variants. Your tools should reflect this, and you should be well equipped to do what you need to on your AR without needing a given tool you don't have.
Since you know your way around an AR as well as you do, Wheeler wanted to back you up. You know exactly what you want to do, and they want to give you all the necessary tools to do it in a single package. This is the Wheeler Professional Armorer's Kit. Here's what's included in this kit:
- Durable, high-quality armorer’s wrench
- Torque wrench
- Upper receiver vise block
- Gas tube alignment tool
- Strap wrench (for installing various types of handguards)
- Delta ring tool (for use on those old-school M4 style handguard delta rings)
- AR-15 armorer’s vise (can mount directly onto your work bench)
- Double-sided cleaning brush
- Set of cleaning picks
- AR-15 bore guide
- Pivot pin and roll pin installation tools
- Front sight adjustment tool
- AR-15 adjustable receiver link
- Set of bore cleaning brushes with handle extension
- Fitted carry bag to put it all in.
AR-15Lowerreceivers.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally. Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily.